Countdown

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our Family

Our family began the day we were married June 21, 1997! Since then it has grown a little here, and a little there. We now have five beautiful children. Mason who is 11, Cassidy who is 8, Preston who is 6, Birtukan who is 6, and Tseganesh who is 3. Three of our children grew in my belly, and two grew many miles away in my heart. God chose for us two precious girls in Ethiopia, who were to be our children. They arrived in our family on the joyous day of Aug. 22, 2010. This blog will be a way for us to share our experiences as a new family of 7! I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as we are enjoying living it!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

continued.......

So On May 18th at 12:21 p.m. we received the phone call with the referral of our two sweet precious girls! I cannot share pictures yet, but trust me when I say they are gorgeous!!! We now wait for our court date, and the first time we will finally get to meet our little ones!

2 comments:

  1. I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
    AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
    directory. We would
    include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
    along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
    Please let us
    know as soon as possible.

    Mike@adoptionexperiences.com

    Mike Thomas
    Editor-in-Chief
    AdoptionExperiences.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me, but I stumbled on your blog. we are planning on adopting from Ethiopia, and are considering using your agency. I was wondering if things are still going well with them, and if you would recommend them? stefani.bailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete