Countdown

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Our Family

Our family began the day we were married June 21, 1997! Since then it has grown a little here, and a little there. We now have five beautiful children. Mason who is 11, Cassidy who is 8, Preston who is 6, Birtukan who is 6, and Tseganesh who is 3. Three of our children grew in my belly, and two grew many miles away in my heart. God chose for us two precious girls in Ethiopia, who were to be our children. They arrived in our family on the joyous day of Aug. 22, 2010. This blog will be a way for us to share our experiences as a new family of 7! I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as we are enjoying living it!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another checkmark to check :)!

I had to post even though I am sitting at my computer TOTALLY exhausted from this week, and it is not even over yet :)! We received our final copy of our home study today!!! That means we are DONE with the home study! I rushed to the mail today and Express mailed it over to USCIS. This is our next BIG step in our adoption process. Once we get the OK from USCIS we are approved by the United States to adopt! Our home study shows we are approved by the state of Idaho to adopt. So now we need the national approval, and then our paperwork will be off to Ethiopia ( that is when I get the rest of the items done on our Dossier checkoff list )! We are getting closer, and everyday something new happens we are one step closer to our daughter! I think I have said that before, but I like it :)! Big gymnastics meet at Cassidy's gym this weekend which we are diligently working on putting together. Preston also has his second basketball game! Busy, busy!, but oh so worth it! - Goodnight :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment